9 DAYS / 8 NIGHTS PRIVATE MEN'S TRIP SAFARI AND BEACH
Duration: 9 Days & 8 Nights.
Destination: Amboseli National Park / Tsavo East National Park / Ngutuni / Mombasa / Beach
Explore Kenya’s top of the cream National Parks and reserve. An experience of a life time to witness.
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
- Day 8
- TOTAL COST
DAY 1: DEPART
Depature from Germany
DAY 2: JOMO KENYATTA INT. AIRPORT NAIROBI - AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK
After landing in Nairobi at 7am, we will be picked up by our shuttle service and drive towards Amboseli National Park. We interrupt our journey with a stay in Massai Village. For lunch we arrive at the AA Lodge. After checking in we have time to move into the rooms before we leave for the first Game Drive in the late afternoon .
- All meals and accommodation in Amboseli
DAY 3: AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK FULL
Day Game Drive In the early morning after breakfast, we start our next game drive.
Equipped with a packed lunch we will spend the whole day in the park. "Amboseli National Park used to be Massai Amboseli Game Reserve in Kajiado District, Rift Valley Province in Kenya. The park covers an area of 39,206 hectares at the core of an 8,000 square kilometer ecosystem that spreads across the border region of Kenya-Tanzania with a unique view of Mount Kilimanjaro. The locals are predominantly Maasai, but also people from other parts of Africa were settled here by the tourist-oriented economy and intensive agriculture . A variety of swamps makes this low- recipitation area one of the best Wildlife viewing experiences Africa's over 400 species of birds, including water birds, pelicans, kingfishers, whales, hammerheads and numerous reptile species, are at home here.
Here are some interesting facts about the Amboseli National Park:
- 1. This expanse of land is home to over 400 species of birds, as well as the park is home to giraffes, impalas, cheetahs, lions, elephants, hippos, zebras, baboons to name a few call.
- 2. Amboseli National Park attracts a large number of big game hunters every year. In fact, it is one of the three most visited play areas in Kenya (next to the Nakuru National Park and the Maasai Mara National Reserve).
- 3. Due to its diverse animal populations, the park became UNESCO's Biosphere Reserve appointed.
- 4. Amboseli has become the paradise for photographers and documentary developed.
- 5.Massai - known for proud warriors, s to ind fought with beasts alone , you call Amboseli their home."
Meals and overnight in Amboseli
DAY 4: AMBOSELI - TSAVO EAST
The early morning "before breakfast" starts with a game drive. Then we have breakfast in the lodge. Our journey takes us to Tsavo East today. "This is the largest national park in Kenya, the second largest national park in Africa after the Kruger National Park in South Africa. Tsavo East is home to the Big Five, red elephants are abundant, and large herds of buffalo and various antelope species can be seen as well as cheetahs, lions, hyenas and many other species. " On our way to the lodge we start with another game drive. For lunch we arrive at the lodge, until the next game drive in the evening we have some time individually can be used.
Meals and overnight in Tsavo
DAY 5: TSAVO EAST
Morning after breakfast, we start our next full day game drive. Equipped with a packed lunch we will spend a whole day in the park again.
Meals and overnight in Tsavo
DAY 6: TSAVO EAST - NGUTUNI- MOMBASA
After breakfast, "check out"! our safari takes us to Ngutuni today. On the way to Mombasa we will do another game drive. For lunch we arrive at the Ngutuni Safari Lodge. After lunch we drive to Mombasa, the second largest city in Kenya. In the early evening we reach the Bamburi Beach Hotel.
All meals and overnight at the Beach Hotel
DAY 7: MOMBASA
. This day is at leisure, the beach offers numerous water sports (jet skiing, diving, snorkelling, boat tours, etc.). We also have the opportunity to see the sights of Mombasa`s on a city tour.
All meals and overnight at Beach Hotel
DAY 8: MOMBASA - GERMANY
Depending on our flight times, we will make the last day in Kenya "be surprised"
END OF SERVICE.
- COST PER PERSON:
- 2 Pax = Euro per person
- 4 Pax = Euro per person
- 6 Pax = Euro per person
- • Accommodation and meals full board
- • Luxury Van with Hub roof for taking photos and video recordings
- • WiFi
- • Taxes
- • flights
- • English speaking driver / guide (basic German)
- • All transfers
- • Flying Doctors Insurance
- • Tips for drivers and hotel staff
- • extras at lodges (tips, telephone, laundry)
- • Park entrance fees
- • drinks
- • Visa fees
- • Optional activities in Mombasa